Thursday 11 February 2016

I'm back!!

From crazy coursework deadlines to writing and directing a play I've been very busy! But I'm back and more than eager to vomit my vocabulary into your lives!! I hope you've all been well and have had a fantastic pancake day. If you don't celebrate pancake day, I suggest you eat one.

Go on, have a pancake.

I'm pretty sure there is like 1% more woman than there are men in the world so if you are in that 1% like me and are spending valentines day alone, then there are no excuses for not making pancakes.

Also, the perfect anti-valentines day film has recently been released. Pride and Prejudice & Zombies!! What better than a Lizzie who can cut through men with her tongue just as fast as with a sword.

Seriously; I read the zombie version of the book before I read the original Austen novel. Growing up in England you live near all these gorgeous Georgian houses that it's so easy to be engrossed in one of the best romance novels ever. I'm super excited for the film and live near some of the filming locations. Thankfully, no zombies escaped during the making of it.

I'll try to be updating weekly from now on (with a kick up the backside from the beautiful chloebee for motivation) so come back for more skewed views and awkward attempts at wit!

Love,
Pabelle

P.s. Here's a little collage of what I've been up too! I'll be explaining in later posts xx



No comments:

Post a Comment